(NaturalNews) The truth is out about the U.S. government’s torture programs. According to the U.S. Senate’s newly-released torture report , the federal government routinely engages in the following torture techniques, all of which are criminal, inhumane acts:
(List compiled by Michael Snyder from End of the American Dream)
– We kept prisoners awake in “stress positions” for 180 hours
– We waterboarded prisoners until they started vomiting
– One prisoner died of hypothermia while chained to the floor
– At least five prisoners were subjected to a procedure known as “rectal feeding”
– Prisoners were routinely paraded around naked with their hands shackled above their heads
– Prisoners were regularly subjected to mock executions during which they believed that they were about to be killed
– U.S. interrogators regularly threatened to physically harm, rape and sexually abuse the families of prisoners
This sadistic behavior was carried out by the United States government which then lied to the American people and denied engaging in torture.
President Obama excuses sadistic torture as force for “freedom and human dignity”
In response to all this, President Obama declared “…the United States of America will remain the greatest force for freedom and human dignity that the world has ever known.” 
Although he said he “hopes” all these torture techniques might be left in the past, he did not apologize for them and did not declare they would no longer be used. He certainly did not sign any executive order demanding the ceasing of such torture techniques, even though he clearly believes he has the power to use executive orders to issue any edict he wants.
Sadistic torture, it turns out, shall remain a key tool of a government steeped in evil and human suffering.